12.28.2008

Good Christmas

Sorry everyone it took a few days to write this post. I’ve just been running around everywhere with mom and dad. We’ve been so busy! On Christmas we went to Trish’s house. I got lots of gifts, probably more than anyone else! In the game that the big people play for gifts on Christmas, my mom won a Steelers blanket and my dad won a pack of 3 different kinds of hot chocolate. And my Big Pappy F’s t-shirt went to my cousin Amy. Then the next day Grandma Mary Ann and Big Pappy F came over to babysit me so that mom and dad could go out to dinner together. I don’t get big people. What else do you need than a bottle and a good nap? Their weird! They went to On The Border to eat, mommy had a big margarita, and dad had a mudslide. What a wussy drink for a big boy to have…hehe! While they went out my great aunt Wendy, great uncle Terry, and cousin Shaun came to visit me, and they brought my great grandma Betty. Boy is she old! Everyone thinks I look like and old man, I guess like Benjamin Button!

Then yesterday we went to grandma Bev’s for ANOTHER Christmas. Grandpap Rich was there, and so was uncle Rick, and for the first time I got to meet my cousin Kate. PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t like Kate very much! The first time we met we look at each other, then Kate started swinging for my face! Owies! Then they layed us down together a little later in the night for pictures together. Wouldn’t you know Kate started rolling over and swinging for me again! Kate is a bippy! Then the Pens lost! Doo doo heads!

Now today im recooping from a long few days! I think I’m going to just lay around and relax! Today mom and dad are going to take a video of me magooing. So stay tuned for that! Here’s a few pictures from the past couple of days. Something happened with the picture of me in my Christmas dress. So I don’t have a good picture of that. Heres a few others though… The first one is me in my Christmas dress with a few gifts I got. The second one is me and Kate hanging our, and the third is me getting back at Kate by pulling a Mike Tyson ear bite on her, for when she tried to punch me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment