12.25.2008

My First Christmas

Oh boy did I have a rough night last night. I put mom and dad through the ringer! I couldn’t get to sleep till after 2am. I was so tired all night but I just couldn’t get myself to sleep. Im not too good at getting myself to sleep yet. Then I kept waking up and being fussy. I didn’t mean to give mom and dad a rough night, but it was rough for me too. Grandma Mary Ann, Big Pappy F, and Uncle Matt came over last night for Christmas Eve. They ate mac and cheese, city chicken, and kilbasa. Then the gift exchanging came, and I got more gifts than anyone! I got a Steelers bib, lots of outfits, tubby stuff (which I dont like), ornaments, some toys, and mom and dad got me a bouncer. Today were going to Trish’s for Christmas. There’s going to be almost 20 people there. I have a feeling I’m going to be very worn out tonight. Mom and dad will take pictures for me to put on my next post. I’m not too good at using the camera yet. I can’t seem to hold it steady enough. So Merry Christmas everyone, here’s a few pictures from last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment