12.18.2008

Doctors and My 1st Outing

Hi everyone! I had another doctors appointment yesterday. I really didn’t like it. There were lots of crying babies and kids, and I had to get naked. It’s cold in there on that wrapping paper! I’m healthy the doctor said. I now weigh 8lbs 11oz. My hands are still peeling, I don’t like dry skin. But my mom and dad put lotion on them to help them feel better. Then my cousins came to see me. Amy, Paul, and Trish. Amy made dinner and brought it over for mom and dad. That was nice, and they really liked the food. Today I went with mom to work for her Christmas party. Everyone liked me, said I was cute, and wanted to hold me. Then mom took us to grandpap Rick’s garage to get our car looked at. I visited with Grandma Bev while the car was getting fixed. I think she thinks I’m cute.

This was my going outside outfit. Mummy thinks I look too cute for words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment