12.13.2008

My Visit with Granny Kim

My Granny Kim came to visit me from North Carolina this week. I was suppose to be here when she got in, but I was still baking inside my Mummy. When she got to Pittsburgh, I decided it was time to come out and meet everyone.

I wish I could have spent more time with my Granny Kim, but she had to go home today. She loves my Mummy and me very much. She liked to hold me and give me lots of kisses. She even liked to burp me like she did my Mummy. My Mummy said it makes me look like Mr Magoo. Granny Kim says I’m the cutest thing ever! *I admit, I am super cute*

I cant wait until my Granny Kim comes to visit me again! I hope its soon!

Here are some pictures from our visit together.

Granny Kim and Me

My Granny, Mummy and Me

I’m sad to see Granny Kim go home. But, I still manage to look cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment