12.24.2008

Its Christmas Eve!

That means gifts for me tonight when grandma Mary Ann, Big Pappy F, and uncle Matt come over. Yesterday I posed for some pictures with gifts, cause mommy and daddy said that Im their little Christmas gift. They also say Im their little tax baby, whatever that means!?! My dad and big pappy f went to a rock paper scissors tournament last night at Sieb’s Pub. My big pappy f got knocked out first round. Somehow he got 2 penalties. Dad made it to the 2nd round and got knocked out. And dad’s friend Seth made it to the 3rd round and got knocked out. Dad and big pappy f both won t-shirts in a drawing though. Im going to wear my reindeer outfit today so stick around for more pictures. I’m going to look so cute today! I can’t wait to wear my Christmas dress tomorow, I’ll look even more cute….if thats even possible. I also wanted to show everyone the picture of me watching the Pens game last week, I LOVE watching tv!

0 comments:

Post a Comment