12.12.2008

My 1st Doctor's Visit

Well, its been an exhausting couple of days home with Mum and Dad. I have been so sleepy from the hospital that I slept almost all day Wednesday and Thursday. But, I started feeling better Thursday night into Friday morning. I just wanted to stay up all night and have a slumber party with Mum and Dad. This might be why they look so tired today. Oopsie!

Today, I had my 1st doctor’s visit since I came home. They asked my Mum and Dad all kinds of questions about me. Then Dad had to take all my clothes off so I could get weighed and looked over. It was COLD! I’m gaining my weight back, I’m back up to 8lbs! My doctor was nice to me. He looked in my eyes, ears and mouth. Said my belly button was healing up good. Took my diaper off and I left him a present! He said he’d leave that for my Mummy. He said I look good and healthy. He wants to see me next week to make sure I’m gaining weight.

It wasn’t bad. But I heard another baby crying and I got scared. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment