12.22.2008

2 Weeks Old!

Happy Birthday to me! When I woke up this morning dad was leaving. He went to take grandma Mary Ann to the dentist. It was really coldies out when he left. It was -15 with the wind chill. Oh if I went out my tootsies would fall off and roll down the street like a hand full of marbles. It’s still 10 below zero with the wind chill now at 1pm. My mom got to sleep all night cause dad is off work for the first time since Wednesday. Mom is going out in a little while to finish Christmas shopping, so I get to spend some time with dad! I think I’ll give him an early present in my diaper! My grandma Mary Ann and Big Pappy F are probably going to stop over today to see me. Other than that I really dont have any plans for today other than hang out tonight with mom and dad and watch the Pens game. Im going to have dad take a movie of me magooing to put on here. So that will be coming soon! In the mean time here’s a few 2 week birthday pictures of me….

0 comments:

Post a Comment