1.01.2009

Me and Bobby Magoo

Oh Ive been so busy this week, and I will be the rest of the month, ya know helping mom and dad pack. Yay were moving in 30 days! Dad took a movie of me magooing for everyone. Heres the link…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARlq6bhRrQ4

I had very rough nights last night and Monday night. Last night I couldnt get myself to sleep till almost 4 am. And Monday I couldnt till like 3 am. I think its cause dad is on night turn this week and I miss him. But tonight is his last night, then he has 3 days off to spend with me! I feel so bad for mom. I know Im keeping her up and night and shes not sleeping or eating that good. I dont mean to do it to her, Im just not that good at getting myself to sleep yet. Saturday is going to be a fun day. Were going to grandpa Richs to do our Christmas with them. Last night me and mom stayed home for new years. I was in a milk coma when the ball dropped. And me and mom are staying home from grandma Mary Ann and Big Pappy F’s tonight. Its just too much for me to handle. Last night would have been so much worse if I would have went out. We missed out on all the fun thought. Oh I almost forgot, my ewwy gooey belly button thingie fell off last night. I have a very cute belly button. My eyesight is getting better too! I can look at things on the other side of the room now. AND Im starting to learn to make noises. Ive been making sounds, and trying to talk. Mom and dad said its very cute and it makes them smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment