1.17.2009

Its Been Awhile

Im sorry everyone that its been so long since my last post. the past week has just been busy. Im starting to learn to talk more, and daddy says im starting to look more like a baby. were going to jcpennys this week to get my pictures taken. Ill post them on here when we get them. Im in 3-6 month clothing even tho im still 2 days short of being 6 weeks old. Dad calls me his sassy heffer now. He says sassy is short for sasquatch, which im not really sure what that means. I like watching tv more and more. Sometimes in the morning I watch Maisy mouse and Postman Pat. I really like cartoons! Ill have mom and dad take some pictures of me tomorow during the Steelers game. Were going over cousin Aprils. GO STEELERS! Heres some much needed new pictures in the meantime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment