1.04.2009

My Christmas at Pappy Ricks

Mom, Dad and me went to Pappy Rick’s house to celebrate Christmas. I think its a little late, right? We ate pizza, perogies, ham and bean soup, and lots of other goodies. Well, I didnt eat all that, just my bottle is good enough for me!

I got lots of neat things. I even got a stocking, with crayons and sissors. Pappy said those are for when I get old enough. Books, clothes, and more stuff for my tubbies! Which by the way, I took my very first tubby on Friday night. I didnt like it very much though. Maybe when I get older and can go in the big people tubby, I will enjoy myself.

I got to see my cousin, Kate again. Grandma Bev, Uncle Rick, his friend, Kate, and Great Aunt Roberta were there too! I had so much fun! Here are some pictures of my night!

My mummy and me in Pappy’s kitchen

Grandma Bev holding me

Me and Kate hanging out on the couch!

Look at all my presents!

Alright, I’m pooped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment