1.21.2009

Steelers are going to the Superbowl!!

Everyone wants to see me in a steeler outfit, so heres a picture of me on sunday before the game. We went over to cousin April, Tim, Chris, and Annas house to watch the game. I LOVE FOOTBALL! Go Steelers! We had so much fun watching it with them. Everyone was screaming alot. When Mr. Polamalu got the interception and ran it back everyone was cheering. I went in a circle in the living room giving everyone a high five cause were going to the Super Bowl. This is mom and dads 3rd Super Bowl, and if you didnt know this is my first. Mom and dad are so excited about the Super Bowl. They said Im getting my very own onsie for the game to wear. Mom and dad are putting everything we own into boxes this week since its dads week off. Were moving in a week and a half! Its going to be sad cause Ive lived here my WHOLE life. Im found out this week that I have a thumb. Im getting pretty good at finding it. It takes a min but I usually find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment