1.24.2009

Feeling Better Now

For a couple days I havent been feeling good. Ive been crying on and off all day. I felt sickies. This afernoon mommy went to Target to get me a different type of formula to try. Ive been drinking it ever since and Ive been feeling alot better. The other day we went to pap Ricks to visit with him and Grandma Bev. Some of my family family from North Carolina is wondering when Im going to go down and visit them. Mom and dad said that well be going down sometime in the spring when it gets nice out, maybe May. Guess what!?! Thursday night was the first night I slept all the way through the night. Im getting much better at sleeping. The past week or two Im sleeping for longer periods at night. I used to wake up twice a night for a bottle and cause I soiled my pants. Now its only once! Night everyone, see you next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment