1.08.2009

One Month Old

Today Im 1 month old everyone! Monday I was exactly 4 weeks old though. Today I went to my doctor for my 1 month checkup. I dont like the doctor, he is such a biphead! They made me get naked again! Everything checked out ok. Im healthy. Im up to 11lbs, daddy calls me a heffer. And Im 22.5 inches long now. I didnt think they would give me a shot today but they did. They said it was for hepititis b. They shoved it right in my left thigh. OWWIES! After that me, mommy, and daddy went to the mall. I think I like the mall. Theres alot of things too look at, and lots of bright lights. Lots of clothes too, I cant wait till Im a big girl and can go clothes shopping. My dad got a call yesterday that we got the apartment. YAY! were moving in a few weeks. Its a 2 bedroom in Wexford. Mommy and daddy like that were right acrooss from a Target, and dad likes that theres a driving range by the Target. We move Sat Jan 31st. Heres a few pictures of me on my 1 month birthday…

0 comments:

Post a Comment