9.08.2009

Nine Months Old


I'm 9 months old today! I can't believe I've been around for that long! I didnt do much for my birthday except for hang out at home with mummy and daddy. Friday I have to go to the doctor for my check up. Oh boy, I dont like going to the doctor. But, I'm going to be a big girl about it. 

This past weekend, my Gramma Kim and Stan came to visit me from North Carolina. I havent seen them since May! I bet they thought I've grown a lot since then. They were only here for a couple of days, but I had fun seeing them. I even got to see cousin April and Tim and Uncle Rick too! I was a little sad when my Gramma left. I hope I get to see her soon. 

I've been learning to crawl faster lately and on Sunday, Mummy came to get me out of my crib and I was standing up! I pulled myself all the way up to stand. I'm really trying to stand at the TV stand, but its still tough. 

I've been eating more and more different kinds of foods. Here are some new foods I've had:

  • Yo Baby yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • mashed potatoes
  • pasta with sauce
  • waffles
  • Cheerios
  • tomatoes
  • cheese ( I LOVE cheese)
  • apple juice
  • banana pieces
  • mandarin oranges

Lots of yummy things! I still eat some baby food, but I'd rather eat more textured things. My favorite are Lil Crunchies! I gobble them up. 

I'll be back on Friday to update everyone on how my doctor's appointment went! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday OK!!!! You are so precious!! I can't believe how big you are getting! I can't wait to see you again. You are so much fun and we are lucky to be around you so much and watch you grow up right before our eyes!! Love you!!!!! Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! You are beyond precious!! You are our favorite baby in the whole wide world! You were special to us when you were still in your mommy's tummy, and now we keep track of you every single day so we can watch you grow. You will even grow bigger and taller with the new food you are eating. You sure are loved!!!
Great Aunt Christine ;-)

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY too cute NOT to love!!!

I miss you so much already my little OK...you are too sweet crawling around and pulling yourself up to stand. Soon you'll be taking that first step and then....WATCH OUT!

Lots of hugs and kisses from me and Stan...we miss you laats & laats!

GramKim

Post a Comment