9.12.2009

Doctors, Car Seats, Witches... Oh My

Hi Everyone! Just a little update on how my doctor's appointment was yesterday. He said I'm a very healthy girl! Here are my stats for 9 months:

  • 22.6lbs - 94th %tile
  • 30" long - 98th %tile
  • 44cm head circ - 63rd %tile

I had to get my last Hepatitis B shot and a flu shot. I have to go back in 4 weeks to get a 2nd flu shot. I don't like shots. I cried. Even if I have big thighs, it still hurts. I have to go back for another check up in 3 months. That would make me 1 YEAR OLD! 

After my doctor appointment, we went to Babies R Us and got me my big girl car seat. I've grown out of my infant carrier, so we traded it in and got a bigger seat! I'll have to take a picture of me in it for you! Its so much bigger than my old one. Its also pink and brown.. my favorite colors! :)

Mummy and Daddy also helped me pick out my Halloween costume. I'll just say that I'm going to be a witch and a very cute one! You'll have to wait until Halloween to get a picture of me in it. 

Cousin Trisha is coming over today to trim my hair. Its getting long around my ears and my bangs will be in my eyes soon. So she's gonna make me pretty. (Like I need any help) I'll have Daddy take some pictures for you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not those nasty shots again. They hurt our special little girl, but we want you to be healthy, so you just have to act tough and take them! You are getting so big and tall! That's great! Mommy and daddy must be taking real good care of you. I can't wait to see your new haircut and pictures of you in your witches outfit. Love you to pieces Cupcake!!
Great Aunt Christine :-)

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big! You took those nasty shots like a big girl though! I love your costume for Halloween! You are going to be the prettiest witch ever!! Love ya!! Amy

Post a Comment