8.27.2009

My Exciting Day

I went to my 2nd birthday party today.
Ok, so it wasn't a real big birthday party. Mummy took me to McDonald's to help celebrate the little girl's 1st birthday that lives by us. It was fun. There was another little girl there too! I got to crawl around on the playground after the big kids left. Mummy says I'm not old enough to play with the big kids yet.

Earlier, we went to North Park and met up with more mummy's and their babies. I wasn't the youngest baby there! Usually I am. I got to crawl around there too. I had blue feet and knees because the playground has blue rubber stuff so if you fall it wont hurt as bad. Good idea!

It was a long day, and at the end we went to the store to get me more bum wipes and bum covers. Mummy bought me a new book. Its about Halloween and pumpkins. I cant wait to read it!

Not sure what Mummy has planned for tomorrow or the rest of the weekend. She said we might go to the mall and get her more clothes. But we might just stay home tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh do you look cute!!! Then again you always look adorable!! I am glad that you had fun!! I can't wait to see you again hopefully soon! Love ya! Amy

Anonymous said...

This picture is so sweet!!! I love your birthday hat! It sounds like you are making some friends. That's great! Friends will make your life more fun!
Love you lots Cupcake!!
Great Aunt Christine

Anonymous said...

You look so grown up in that picture! It won't be long before you celebrate your 1st birthday. I'm just sorry George and I won't be there to help you celebrate. You are one cute little girl!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Olivia, you are really growing up. There are so many new and cool things for you as you get older. The blog that you do is definetly cool.
Every one enjoys reading it.

Much love Big pappy F and Grandma MA

Anonymous said...

Soon you will have your own big birthday party! You are getting to be such a big girl and more beautiful every day!
Love you, sweetie.
Great Aunt Shell

Post a Comment