8.14.2009



Hi everyone. Im updating my blog with some new pictures. My toofers are coming in. The bottom right one's whole top is above the gum now. The left toofs is just up to the gum. Ive been in a lot of pain lately. Ive been miserable too. It hurts so bad my teeth coming in. Heres a picture where you can see my teeth a little bit. And theres a picture of me last night after my tubby. Tommorow we're having our yard sale here, Im going to make a lot of money selling some of my old clothes. Maybe enough to buy a new toy or something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! You look so cute after your tubby!!! Love you! Amy

Anonymous said...

Cupcake, you lost my comment I sent to you the other day. What happened? Did you chew on it with your new tooth? Now that you are getting teeth I'll send you some M&M's peanut candy. You can chew up a storm! Don't chew up this comment! Also, tell your daddy and mommy I don't want to be Anonymous anymore. When do I get a name and funny little symbol?
Great Aunt Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful. I hear Grandma MA had a great time with you at lunch yesterday. Must be nice not to have a job. Are you ready for Bristol this weekend. You can wear your Dale outfit. Of course that is untill you get one of JEFF.

Love you, see you soon. Big Pappy F

Anonymous said...

Olivia Kymberly...you're just too cute for words!!! Your mom just texted me that you're crawling now!!! I can't wait to see you crawl and smile with those beautiful teeth!!! LOVE YOU MUCH!

GrammaKim

Post a Comment