7.05.2009

Summertime

Hi Everyone! Its been a couple of days since my last post. I wanted to check in and say ‘Hello’!

I had my very first 4th of July yesterday. I didnt get to see any fireworks because I was in my crib all comfy and sleeping by 7:30 last night. Maybe next year I’ll be able to stay up long enough to watch them.

The past few days, I’ve been hurting a lot. Mummy and Daddy think my teeth are coming in. What are teeth? I dont know, but I do know that my mouth hurts a lot. Mummy gives me this yummy liquid stuff that makes it feel better. She also cuddles with me so I feel better.

Today, Mummy and me went outside and I got to swing! We also sat outside in the grass for awhile. I got to hold a pine cone and some grass! I wanted to eat them, but Mummy wouldnt let me. I’ll have to sneak a taste when I get older.

Daddy gets all next week off with me! I love when Daddy is home! We go all kinds of places and spend time together. Mummy is off tomorrow too, so maybe we’ll go to lunch. My lunch will consist of baby food. Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment