7.08.2009

Seven Months Old

Hi Everyone! I’m 7 months old today! Thankfully, I didnt have to go to the doctor for a check up. Mummy says I dont have to go back until I’m 9 months old. So, I cant tell you how much I weigh or how long I am. I’ll ask Daddy to measure me and weigh me so I can tell you.

My “birthday” was pretty normal. Mummy had to work, so I saw her in the morning and then she left in the afternoon. Daddy took me for a walk around the neighborhood in my stroller. I love walks. I cant wait to put on my tennis shoes and walk all by myself.

My cousin April is coming to watch me on Saturday while Mummy and Daddy go to the dentist. Whats that? I dont know. Maybe I’ll have her take some pictures of us together.

Here is my new picture for this month. Mummy made it up for me. She said this is the last month of being put in my swing for my picture. Daddy packed it away today. Oh the memories of my swing. I’ll miss my old friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment