10.09.2009

Ten Months Old

Playing Peek a Boo with Mummy


Holy Moly Guacamole! I'm in DOUBLE DIGITS now! Can you believe I've been on the outside for 10 whole months now? It feels like I was just inside the warm and cozy home of my mummy's belly. Only 2 more months until my BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY! 

Speaking of my 1st birthday, Mummy and Daddy have been working hard on planning my big bash. We went to the store and picked out different papers for my invitations. Mummy made me a tutu for my 1st birthday pictures. Its really pretty! I look like a little ballerina. Its brown and pink with sparkles! I'm not showing you yet, you'll have to wait until I wear it!

This past week, I've been walking along the furniture. Its my new trick. Daddy thinks I'll be walking before my birthday. I hope I don't let him down. But I know he'll love me no matter what. 

Tomorrow, we're meeting my cousin Kate, Uncle Rick, Pap Rick and Gramma Bev at Soergel's to get our Hal-a-ma-ween pumpkins. I'm excited! I haven't seen Kate in so long! I'll be sure to post some pictures of us in the pumpkin patch.


Wonder why they call me Cheeks Magee?

2 comments:

DavidRoland said...

Hi 'livia! It's me Davey. Hope you had fun at the pumkin place today. I went to a pumkin patch too and I picked out a big orange one. I like all your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Check out those cheeks! That's ok. It makes you more cute than you already are!!
Great Aunt Christine AKA Anonymous.

Post a Comment