10.02.2009

Leaving Me Behind

This weekend, Mummy and Daddy are leaving me behind. They said it would be better for me to stay home, so I could sleep in my own bed and play with all my toys. I'm not sure where they are going, but they said they wont be home until Sunday evening.
My Gramma Bev is coming to stay with me at my house. I've never been away from my parents for that long, but I'm excited that I get to spend some time with Gramma Bev.

Lately, I've been eating dinner with Mummy and Daddy. The other night I had perogies! They were yummy. I'm getting better at feeding myself with my hands. I haven't gotten the hang of using a spoon yet. I'll just let Mummy feed me until she tells me she's not going to anymore. I'm a princess. :)

I think I'm getting more of those things called teeth. I've been extra cranky the past week. Daddy thinks they're coming in on the bottom next to my other 2 teeth. Oh boy, I hate teeth. They hurt so much. I'm not a pleasure to be around at all.

Well, I will update you on how my stay with Gramma Bev went! Bye everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think, beautiful princess, that when you get more teeth your mommy and daddy can take you to Primanti's for a yummy sammich! Have tons of fun with Gramma Bev. Love you, pumpkin.
Great Aunt Shell

Anonymous said...

Olivia, we missed you on the weekend, but as you get older, you will get to go places with the family, It will be so cool. Grandma Ma and I miss you. Hope to see you soon.

Love you Big Pappy F

Anonymous said...

We sure did miss you on the weekend. Your mommy and daddy were missing someone very special, but we were so happy they came. You will have lots to do with the family. You'll see!! I'll bet Grandma Bev treated you really special!! You were in good hands!!
Love Ya!
Great Aunt Christine aka Anonymous

Post a Comment