5.15.2009

Life is a Beach

We came back from the beach today. We got there yesterday, stayed over last night, went to the beach for a little bit again today then came back. Were going back home to Pittsburgh Tommorow. WOWIES the beach is very big. Yesterday I had fun seeing the beach. Today I only lasted about a half hour. Im so worn out from vacation that I wasnt in the mood to lay in the sun too long. Dad put my tootsies in the sand. It was really weird feeling. Then mom took me and we put our tootsies down in the water when a wave came it. OHHH it was so cold. I didnt like it too much. So then I collected some sea shells and then I had enough of being there. Maybe when we come down next year Ill be big enough to like it more. Heres some pictures of the past 2 days at the beach….

Me with mom and dad

Me with Grannie Kim and Stan

My Tootsies in the sand

Laying out catching some sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment