2.08.2009

Two Months Old

Ok, well, not until 12:42pm tomorrow. But, I might be busy taking a nap then. So I thought I’d sneak on the computer and post a new picture of me. My mummy made it on the computer. It shows me getting bigger and bigger.

Wow, I AM getting big! Mummy weighed me today and I’m about 14lbs. Thats 6lbs bigger than when I was born! I’m not sure how long I am. I go to see my doctor on Tuesday. Mummy says I may get an owwies when I’m there. Oh, I hope not. I dont like getting owwies. I’m also in 3 month clothes, and my mummy is going to switch my diapers to size 2!

Today, mummy took me outside for a walk. She said because it was warmer out, she’d show me the trees and snow melting. I felt the wind on my face and it felt weird. I made a funny face. I cant wait until its nice outside so we can go on more walks. Maybe next time mummy will use that cool thingy that she hooks me into and walks around with me in. I’d be able to see the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment