3.18.2009

Fun in the Sun

Hi everyone! It was so nice out yesterday! Me and mum and dad all relaxed out on the deck for a while yesterday. They took some pictures of me in my new sunglasses. I didnt know what they were for until dad took them of for a second. OHHH it got so bright out! After a little while I had to go inside cause I was getting over heated. Then I had to stay up past my bed time for a little while cause we all met pap rick at a car dealer up the road from us to help mom and dad look at a car. Were going to go pick up the new car on thursday or friday. Its an HHR, and Im going to look like a princess riding the the back seat of it being choffured around! So here is a picture of me outside yesterday. When we go pick up the car in a couple days Ill have mom and dad take a couple pictures of me in the new car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment